BOSCH ACS 763 - Automotive A/C Service Unit - For R1234yfJACS763
BOSCH ACS 763 - Automotive A/C Service Unit - For R1234yf
Robust, yet manoeuvrable, the ACS 763 fully-automatic service unit is the new reference for R1234yf air conditioning service units, compatible with passenger cars, commercial vehicles, trucks and hybrid A/C systems meeting the SAE J2788 and European Standards.
The ACS 763 has been designed to make life easier in the workshop, enabling quick and reliable service and maintenance with a range of functions at your fingertips.
With a powerful 170 l/min vacuum pump, the 19.5 kg refrigerant tank and the possibility to connect through Bosch Connected Repair and Asanetwork, the ACS 763 is the key to a successful air conditioning service.
- Deep Recovery function with 99% of the refrigerant able to be recovered within minutes: Cutting time and costs while protecting the environment
- 170 litres/minute vacuum pump: For fast, deep, high performance system cleaning
- Swivelling control console: For ultimate convenience
- Operation is supported with multi-language shortcut help messages: For clear instruction
- Supports both PAG and POE oil types and hoses flushing function: Providing versatility
- Wireless connectivity with seamless connection to Bosch Connected Repair or other workshop networks: Helping you work more efficiently
- Smartphone app: For real-time updates and control at your fingertips
- Innovative oil injection system with refillable, sealed design, which supports both e-vehicle and conventional A/C systems: Reduces risk of contamination
- The modular build and single-service hatch: Access to all vital service components at once, reducing maintenance time
- Integrated leak detection system for inert gas, covering Nitrogen and Formiergas, provides comprehensive AC system check.
- Optimal refrigerant tank size (19.5 kg): Provides the perfect balance between charging performance and flushing function
Warranty: 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Please refer to the last product image.