BOSCH ACS 753 - Automotive A/C Service Unit - For R134aJACS753
Usually ready in 24 hours
BOSCH ACS 753 - Automotive A/C Service Unit - For R134a
Robust, yet manoeuvrable, the ACS 753 fully-automatic service unit is the new reference for R134a air conditioning service units, compatible with passenger cars, commercial vehicles, trucks and hybrid A/C systems meeting the SAE J2788 and European Standards.
The ACS 753 has been designed to make life easier in the workshop, enabling quick and reliable service and maintenance with a range of functions at your fingertips.
With a powerful 170 l/min vacuum pump, the 21.5 kg refrigerant tank and the possibility to connect through Bosch Connected Repair and Asanetwork, the ACS 753 is the key to a successful air conditioning service.
- Deep Recovery function: 99% of the refrigerant can be recovered within minutes. This cuts time and costs while protecting the environment
- 170 litres/minute vacuum pump: For fast, deep, high performance system cleaning
- Swivelling control console: Operation is supported by shortcut help messages, providing a multi-language graphical user interface making it easy to operate
- Supports both PAG and POE oil types, and hoses flushing function
- Wireless connectivity: Increase efficiency with seamless connection to Bosch Connected Repair or workshop networks
- Smartphone app: Real-time updates and control at your fingertips
- Innovative oil injection system: Refillable, sealed design which supports both e-vehicle and conventional A/C systems. Reduces risk of contamination
- The modular build and single-service hatch: Enables access to all vital service components at once. Reduces maintenance time
- Integrated leak detection system for inert gas: Covering Nitrogen and Formiergas, provides comprehensive A/C system check
- Optimal refrigerant tank size (22 litres): Provides the perfect balance between charging performance and flushing function
Warranty: 2 YEAR WARRANTY
Please refer to the last product image.